· 's sales tumbled 31% in the second quarter as dealers culled construction equipment from showrooms during the pandemic. FILE
total liabilities for the quarter ending March 31, were $62.946B, a 1.38% decline year-over-year. total liabilities for were $62.946B, a 1.38% decline from . total liabilities for were $63.824B, a 0.94% decline.
· said the slump in Asia was led by a 29% plunge in construction equipment sales. It also said it was struggling against growing local competition and the broader economic slowdown as.
· sales have improved since the company managed to halt a four-year slide in , but Wall Street analysts have been warning that demand in ….
But has given investors incentives to stick with it during a slow patch: The manufacturer returned more than $6 billion in capital to shareholders in , and increased its dividend.
5 Global Productions, Revenue and Price Analysis of Combine by Regions, Manufacturers, Types and Applications 5.1 Global Production, Revenue of Combine by Regions
· For , 's adjusted EPS guidance for is at $10.59-$11.09. The mid-pint of the guidance range reflects a decline of 3% from $11.22 reported in . The company anticipates.
management utilizes these charts internally to visually communicate with the company's Board of Directors and employees. Total sales and revenues were $14.432 billion in the second quarter of , an increase of $421 million, or 3%, compared with $14.011 billion in the second quarter of .
· issued an earnings outlook for that was also lower than Wall Street forecasts. Shares of () fell more than 8% and the broader market tumbled as well.
· Economic bellwether () missed Wall Street's expectations for fourth-quarter performance and provided a tepid outlook for as slowing growth in China and tariffs continue to weigh on the company's performance.
· Following a record year for profit per share, expects profit to increase to a range of $11.75 to $12.75 per share. "Our outlook assumes a modest sales increase based on the fundamentals of our diverse end markets as well as the macroeconomic and geopolitical environment.
rebuild sales growth - 10 3% remanufacturing sales growth - 10 A rebuild is typically performed by trained dealer service professionals using genuine equipment and parts that literally "rebuild" a customer's machine.
· Inc. announced fourth-quarter and full-year results for . Sales and revenues for the fourth quarter of were $13.1 billion, an 8% decrease compared with $14.3 billion in the.
· Full-year revenue in was $41.7 billion, down 22% from . The decline reflected lower end-user demand and dealers reducing their inventories by $2.9 billion in .
· The pandemic drove end-user demand for products down resulting in 22% lower net sales in compared to . Inc was formed in after the merger of Holt Co. and C.L. Best Tractor Co.
· Inc. (NYSE: ) today announced second-quarter sales and revenues of $14.4 billion, a 3% increase compared with $14.0 billion in the second quarter of . Second-quarter .
· Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year Results; Provides Outlook for Fourth-quarter sales and revenues down 8%; full-year sales and revenues decreased 2% Strong operating cash flow; ended the year with $8.3 billion of enterprise cash Returned $1.3 billion to shareholders in the fourth quarter through dividends and share repurchases; returned about $6.2 billion in ….
· For , 's adjusted EPS guidance for is at $10.59-$11.09. The mid-pint of the guidance range reflects a decline of 3% from $11.22 reported in . The company anticipates modestly lower sales compared with prior year as dealers continue to lower inventory.
cost of goods sold for the twelve months ending March 31, was $29.828B, a 14.52% decline year-over-year. annual cost of goods sold for was $29.082B, a 20.61% decline from . annual cost of goods sold for .
· In the fiscal year of , reported external revenue of about 22.6 billion U.S.
· Mining total sales were $2.31 billion in the third quarter of , a decrease of $327 million. Many analysts have looked at the segment as a business that would be growing as some other sales.
Inc. ("", "we" or "our") is furnishing supplemental information concerning (i) retail sales of machines to end users and (ii) retail sales of power systems (including reciprocating and turbine engines and locomotives) to end users and Original Equipment Manufacturers ("OEMs").
· Inc <.N> has laid off 120 temporary workers at a plant in Texas following its decision to cut production in the wake of a fall in sales due to U.S. President Donald.